Today I’m sharing with you 9 things I loved in August:
1. My gorgeous new cats 🙂
Meet Luna (3 year old) and Talia (1 year old). I adopted them last week and they are slowly settling in. Luna loves to be hand fed treats and Talia can be found hanging out in the bathroom sink.
2. Having fun using my new popcorn maker.
I love that my popcorn maker cooks without the need for any oil or butter for a much healthier snack. Using only hot air circulating in the machine to heat and pop the kernels, I can have great ready to eat popcorn in a few minutes!
3. Enjoying my garden on sunny days.
There is nothing better than sitting in the sun reading. Salem and Ollie kept me company 🙂
4. Sharing homemade pizza with friends.
5. Strawberries from my garden.
6. Looking through the delicious recipes in my new recipe book Eat Well For Less.
This book shows me how to create more nutritious dishes while spending less on my supermarket shop. With tasty food, sample shopping lists and practical tips from Gregg Wallace, Chris Bavin and the experts from the BBC show, this is my essential guide to eating well for less.
7. Binge watching Game of Thrones and iZombie.
I wrote about Game of Thrones on a previous post. If you haven’t heard of iZombie you definitely should check it out on Netflix. It’s a lighthearted original series and I am hooked! Liv Moore (a zombie) tries to resist her drive to consume fresh human brains by taking a job at a coroner’s office, where she can secretly snack on the brains of corpses delivered there. Soon discovering that she absorbs the memories of those she feeds on, she has a new purpose – she poses as a psychic and works with a detective to help solve their murders.
8. The Great British Bake Off has returned for another series.
9. A refreshing orange and lime drink on a hot day.
*This post contains affiliate links.