Whether it’s a treat for the family or a homemade gift for friends, this chocolate bark is perfect this Easter. It is simple to make and tastes seriously yummy!
Easter Chocolate Bark
- 3 x 200g bars milk chocolate
- 180g mini chocolate eggs
- 1 heaped tbsp popping candy
- Lightly grease a baking tray with parchment.
- Put most of the mini eggs into a food bag (retain the rest for decoration) and bash them with a rolling pin until broken up a little. I really enjoyed this!
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring a pan of water to a simmer, then place the bowl on top. Ensure that the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Allow the chocolate to melt slowly, frequently stirring with a spoon or spatula.
- When the chocolate is melted and smooth, mix in the popping candy and pour it into the tin and tip to level it out.
- Scatter the smashed and whole mini eggs on top.
- Leave to set for a few hours.
- Peel off the parchment and break the Easter chocolate bark into shards.
Have a lovely Easter.
Keep smiling 🙂