Firm, meaty swordfish is one of the easiest and most delicious fish to cook. Here is a simple and quick recipe that is so yummy.
2 swordfish steaks
1tsp finely chopped ginger
1 garlic clove, crushed
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
- Put the ginger and garlic in a bowl and mix together to form a paste. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and chilli flakes, then mix everything together.
- Add the swordfish steaks to the marinade and coat completely with the mixture
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat griddle pan until hot.
- Drain the sword fish steaks from the marinade and place on the griddle.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Griddle them for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until opaque all the way through – this will depend on the thickness of the fillet.
Swordfish steaks are meaty and juicy. They are lovely served with mixed salad or new potatoes.
Keep smiling 🙂