Focusing your attention on the little things in your life makes you appreciate what you have, it’s great to find joy in and value the positives. Concentrating on things like hearing your favorite song on the radio, the peace and beauty of the tweeting birds on the trees in your garden or even the smell of bacon in the morning, helps you feel better about the world around you. May has been a challenging month but there were positives too.
7 things I loved in May:
- Watching the beautiful roses growing in my garden.
- Planting new seeds in my garden.
- The bouquet of flowers brightening up my living room.
- Slathering vanilla pistachio with shea butter hand and cuticle cream on my dry hands.
- Enjoying some home pampering with a rejuvenating green tea and mango face mask.
- Replenishing my Nespresso coffee supply and enjoying an espresso in my new cup.
- Completing the micro-actions in The Book of You.
What did you love in May?
Keep smiling 🙂