At the end of all my blogs I always write ‘keep smiling’. Why? I think it’s vital to remember to not give up on life, yes living with Fibromyalgia is tough but we have to try and keep positive. Yes, there will be times when the tears of frustration and pain will flow freely but we need to wipe away those tears and then try to find a reason to smile again. We can’t allow Fibromyalgia to steal our smiles.
Trying to keep positive is important – we deserve to be happy. We are fibro warriors, not fibro sufferers!
Sometimes we repeat self-defeating or negative phrases in our minds:
‘I can’t do this.’
‘There is too much to do.’
‘I haven’t the energy to keep trying.’
‘My life is terrible.’
These phrases need to be replaced with positive affirmations:
‘I can do this and I will find a way to do this!’
‘I will start with the important things and get this done one at a time.’
‘I will not give up!’
‘I can see so much beauty in this world!’
By repeating some of these positive affirmations daily they will become part of your daily life – they will transform your thinking and help you overcome self-sabotaging, negative thoughts. Believe in yourself and you can do anything!
Some positive affirmations that might help motivate, uplift and inspire you:
- I always give my best in any activity that I undertake and therefore I am successful.
- Each breath that I inhale fills my body with strength and power.
- I can, I can, I can do it!
- I believe in me.
- I know, accept and am true to myself.
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I accept what I cannot change.
- I look for humour and fun in as many situations as possible.
- I make the best of every situation.
- I have control over my thoughts, feelings and choices.
- I make a difference whenever I can.
- I am unique and I am worthy.
- I deserve and get goodness from the world and in turn I give goodness back to the world.
- I overcome my fear of anything and everything and live life courageously.
- With every breath, I release the anxiety within me and I become more and more calm.
- I am grateful for the people who love and support me.
- I live in the moment while learning from the past and preparing for the future.
- I never give up.
- I let go of all past baggage and concentrate only on the present.
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally.
- I know I can make a difference, I try my best to help others.
- Life is beautiful, life is fulfilling. I love life!
- I radiate and attract love.
- The future is good. I look towards it with hope and happiness.
- I am confident about solving life’s problems successfully.
Say these positive affirmations regularly and they become firmly imprinted in your consciousness – they might help you to keep positive, motivated and to keep smiling.
Keep smiling 🙂