October has a particular beauty to it, the red, gold, and orange leaves in the trees waiting to fall and crunch beneath our feet. The slightly chilly but dry days, the lovely blue sky and the sun shining and even those dark cloudy days when I can snuggle up under a blanket wearing fluffy socks and pyjamas whilst drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book.
Today I’m sharing with you 7 things I loved in October:
1. Tyrrells new Christmas flavours. I was delighted when Tyrrells sent me samples of their two new delicious seasonal flavours – the very merry Three Bird Roast crisps and the rather ravishing Bellini Poshcorn.
Three Bird Roast
Seasoned to perfection, Tyrrells is giving traditional roast turkey a splendiferous twist, with the traditional Christmas trio of roast chicken, duck and turkey brought to life on a curly Tyrrells crisp. I love that they are hand-cooked in small batches, using locally-grown Herefordshire potatoes. These are delicious!
It’s Tyrrells Poshcorn Cocktail hour! You can put the glamour into Christmas with this fun, frivolous and ever so slightly fizzy cocktail delight. My friends love them!
2. Talia playing with the new cat gym. 🙂
3. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.
4. The massage setting on my new shower head. I love that it is also packed with antibacterial activation and mineralization balls that are designed to purify the water and remove pollutants and therefore it gives me a cleaner shower.
5. Luna used my work bag as a scratching post so I had to buy a new bag. I love it! And it’s locked safely away from all the cats.
6. Fresh orange juice in the morning.
7. The return of The Apprentice. It’s been an eventful few weeks, lots of interesting candidates. I don’t have a firm favourite yet but surprisingly Karthik is starting to grow on me. I just wish he dealt with that monobrow!
What did you love in October?
*This is a collaborative post and contains affiliate links