There’s a noticeable chill in the morning air, leaves are slowly changing colour and the nights are drawing in – my favourite season, Autumn, has arrived.
Today I’m focusing on 8 things I loved in September.
- Going to the cinema to watch the movie Bridget Jones’s Baby. Has it really been 12 years? This time Bridget, the calorie-counting, big pant-wearing, hapless romantic is pregnant and she is not sure who the father is! Cue the hilarious fallout.
- My new dancing water bluetooth speakers. I love the magical water fountain with its lovely light display of blue, green and red. It really is something beautiful and creates a relaxing atmosphere as the water dances to my music.
- The Body Shop’s satsuma hand cream – it’s perfect for on the go hydration and smells divine!
- Turning a negative into a positive. One of my new cats, Luna, peed on my bed! Yuck! So, I had to buy a new duvet, I splashed out on a luxury 15 tog white goose feather and down, it’s perfect for the winter.
- Giggling through the book How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You. It is hilarious and a must read for all cat lovers!
- Discovering the best Indian takeaway restaurant. My chief’s special Shashlik Bhuna was delicious and the garlic naan was so fresh. I will definitely be ordering again!
- Oooh yes! Robbie Williams is back with a new album The Heavy Entertainment Show.
- Spending an evening flicking through the new The Great British Bake Off recipe book. I’m loving this series 🙂 Andrew to win!
What did you love in September?
*This post contains affiliate links