Frittata is a fantastic dish that will use up any leftovers from Christmas day. Not only is it extremely easy to make, it is delicious served hot or cold.
600-800g Christmas leftovers (or what you want to use up in your fridge) – ham, turkey, vegetables and roast potatoes
50g grated cheddar cheese
Chopped spring onions
1 tbsp chopped mixed herbs – parsley and thyme
Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Line an oven proof dish with parchment paper to stop the frittata from sticking
- Arrange the Christmas leftovers and grated cheese evenly in the dish.
- Beat the eggs, add the chopped spring onions and herbs, then pour over the Christmas leftovers.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30-40 mins until set and golden.
- Slice into wedges and serve with a fresh salad. Enjoy!
Read my guest blog post about the nightmare of Christmas shopping on The Adultier Adult: http://theadultieradult.com/2015/12/26th-december-its-a-christmas-shopping-nightmare/
Keep smiling 🙂