200g Ginger Nuts/Digestive biscuits
80g unsalted butter
125ml double cream
397g tin of condensed milk
Juice and zest of 2 Lemons
- Crush the ginger nuts/digestives in a food processor.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or a saucepan, then stir in the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Add the biscuit and melted butter mixture to a 30cm flan dish, press the mixture into the base of the dish and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the lemon zest and juice into a bowl with the condensed milk and cream and whisk gently until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the biscuit base, then grate over the chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight to intensify the flavour.
Keep smiling 🙂