Garlic chilli prawns is one of my favourite dishes; I enjoy it at least once a week as it’s bursting with flavour. And best of all you can have this delicious dish on your table in minutes.
180g raw jumbo king prawns
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon paprika
2 cloves of garlic
Handful of fresh parsley
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Crushed chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- In a bowl stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, paprika and black pepper. Season with crushed chillies for extra heat.
- Add prawns to the bowl, and toss to coat evenly.
- Marinate in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Pre-heat a griddle pan.
- Thread the marinated prawns onto skewers (soak wooden skewers in warm water for 20 minutes beforehand), piercing once near the tail and once near the head.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
Enjoy these garlic chilli prawns with crusty bread or serve with salad.
Quick and tasty!
Keep smiling 🙂