Self-care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship with yourself, it’s about identifying your own needs, taking proper care of yourself and taking the time to nurture you. You need to treat yourself as kindly as you treat others. Self-care enhances positive feelings, which improves self-esteem and confidence. The BuddyBox subscription service is a fantastic way to enjoy a little self-care every month, it also makes a thoughtful gift for anyone affected by depression, anxiety or stress. Packed full of great treats it will lift your spirit as it encourages self-love and self-care. Quite simply – it’s a hug in a box!
What’s in this month’s box?
- Superhero pencil with a rubber cape – it certainly brought a smile to my face. It’s a gentle reminder that I’m a warrior, fighting the effects of Fibromyalgia and depression.
- #365daysofselfcare post-its! The Blurt Foundation have challenged me to commit to doing something as self-care every single day. This challenge will encourage me to look after myself – physically, emotionally and mentally. Challenge accepted! Lots of people have accepted the challenge and we will be using the hashtag #365daysofselfcare.
- Pineapple 3D air freshener – my friend will love this, it will look super cute hanging in her car and it smells amazing!
- Face mask (pomegranate and blueberry) – I’m looking forward to treating my skin to a little luxury. My skin will thank me!
- A5 notebook – a cute fox with feathers ( I love stationary and this notebook is the perfect size for my handbag)
I love this month’s BuddyBox, it’s just the boost I need as I battle with Fibromyalgia and depression. This month I will be taking better care of myself so that I can improve my health and get stronger so that I can deal with the challenges ahead.
Keep smiling 🙂